Ads Top

A rare contact.

obligatory journal 118
a Gentle Giant
They have always been there at the seaside in the grass when I jog through the lane but there's never a good chance to actually get close to them since they're always minding their own business and I didn't know which one is friendly enough to let me approach them... until now that is!
The feeling of the fur on my hands is quite peculiar, fine and coarse at the same time. I'm just so happy to be able to approach them let alone touch one but I need to be careful around them since that size could do damage if they're moving suddenly within a close proximity to me. I did get a nudge or two by its head but I'm not hurt... so far.
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.