Ads Top

Not a pleasant feeling.

obligatory journal 361
Dear Diary #057 | February 04th, 2021

When you cooked something, it is always a bit bitter when someone else do not like it.

It is compounding when they could not pinpoint exactly what is bothering them about the dish.

 What is it that bothers them so much that they just couldn't stomach it anymore?

I would've made a bigger fuss before but I am a calmer person now, so since it was fine when they had it before, I began to run down the list in my head what was different this time around?

Then it clicked; I did include a couple of new ingredients that would not agree with his personal palette.

I don't think I have a delicate stomach but they surely do... this is the second instance now, but considering how many food that I made that they consumed over the years now, I think that's a good odd at the least.

--

Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.