Ads Top

It happened, yet again.

obligatory journal 359
Dear Diary #058 | April 01st, 2021

Yeah...

I hurt myself again on the court.

I bumped another guy and just fell on the concrete there, bumped my left knee hard.

Like, really hard.

It was okay then, I could shook it off then and continued on playing, but it's still hurting and I know it won't go away...

... and it still hasn't!

That was like... Tuesday!

It was so hard the next day to wake up with an unmovable limb that I had to crawl to the kitchen from the living room where there's a chair that I could pull myself up on.

Had to take painkiller, put on a pain relief patch and applied tiger balm as well.

I knew my late mother's crutch is still in the house so I went for it.

Every time I suffered an injury, I looked back at things that I could do easily before that was hard now.

Such as... TBC! Haha!

--

Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.