Ads Top

Here's the title!

obligatory journal 319
Dear Diary #041 | July 28th, 2021
It happened again.

The police actually went through that same new neighborhood again, but thankfully the SUV stop right in front of a number of teenagers that had been gathering around in that little pathway for awhile now. They usually play games on their own smartphones together, ala LAN through their data network... nothing nefarious really but it it still illegal during this lockdown. They had to pay for it when the three of them were stopped while the others able to escape.

I was looking at unraveling incident while still on the basketball court, hastily putting away the basketball in the bushes as a response and decided to jog around the road since jogging is okay. I was practicing my shots alone anyway but just wanted to be extra careful. Since most of the motorcyclists around here never do wear helmet when they're driving around, myself included, I had to warn a fellow grandma that was driving with her grandchildren on tow sans helmet straight towards the now parked policemen. They might let her go anyway looking back but I didn't want to take that chance.

Thankfully she stopped right before she's seen by them, stopping at the side and sit at the bench to wait out the writing of the tickets for those unfortunate teenagers. Since I was going around and around jogging and in the clear, I would be on the lookout for the stranded grandma and it took quite a long time until they were done, over half an hour that it was Maghrib already. When I couldn't see the police car at the earlier position, I jogged over to the road and looked from left to right to make sure the coast was clear. It was and I notified her right away. She was thankful I was as well since I could finally go back home.

I don't want to that chance again so I will exclusively jog and walk only from now on until it is cleared by the government to play ball again.

-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.