Ads Top

* Chucka, chucka, chucka, chucka *

obligatory journal 308
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #23 (71 | 174)
What else. what else. What else... what else. What else.
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Man... man, man... man, man, man... Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay. O. K. Not okay. Nope. Nooo... No.
#2 weekly adequate exercises
I've learned that consecutive exercises might not be good for the body if you didn't give it time to recoup or recover. That might just be an excuse to rest for awhile... and that's what I did for the rest of last week. I actually got to play a couple of rounds of basketball with the others when they felt safer to go out. I miss it! I really miss this! Oh... truth be told, we never know whether it is permitted under this lockdown in the first place so when that one cop car just cruised in front of the court, we all froze... and my heart dropped. It was fine, though. Now I had to just jog moving forward...

#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Another one less, at least. The streak is back! Only one less... good enough! Starting another streak! Add two to that into ten! A streak going! Finally! And another! And another one! We just keep on going! And going!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Okay, it was good. Great, great. Not starting Syawal well, I had to say... Has been two week doing great now. Get a good streak going. And going... and going... and going... actually nope! I stumbled a couple of days unfortunately. Not perfect but getting better... Finally a good week under the belt.
#5 giving back to the community
...

#6 going out of my comfort zone
Awesome, a streak! Another two! That's a streak in and of itself! Uhh, just two less... Another two less! Hey, it's a streak all right! From four to ten! Trying to have a better streak! Nope! Going three less but good enough!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.