Ads Top

Props to him!

obligatory journal 313
Dear Diary #040 | July 21st, 2021
Okay, that just happened.

I was just chilling in the living room when I heard the call from the outside.

It was a guy on his bike, asking about someone selling bundle shoes in this row of bungalow houses.

Well... I'm not sure about selling about I'm pretty sure I'm the only household that's holding easily a dozen pairs of sneakers that are lining around at the front, just like at the bundle. I could understand that earlier presumption.

He's asking to buy one off of me, and since I do have a section at the side to be given away, I invited him in to browse through them. He mentioned about trying to find a pair ever since his wife was asking him to be on the go and came clean about actually finding the nerve finally to ask about that he had seen for a couple of years instead of being recommended by someone else.

He looked overwhelmed by the varieties and even the apparent value of them. I do get them with discounts at the bundles all around but they are still expensive compared to the basic sneakers you can find around here. I made that journeys worthwhile, people!

Okay, since what's available is limited compared to the usual offerings at the shops, shoe sizes is vital here. I learned that the hard way. He did as well after trying on the first pair, and I recommended one of the two pairs that I know big enough for him.

... And voila! Perfect fit! They looks really good on him and I know that pair has found their owner!

I didn't want to keep him in a suspense over how to pay for them so I eased his mind right away!

He looked really happy and that's all I wanted really.

He went out as fast as he came through the gate, and I just put my trust in the goodness of humanity that he didn't just made up all of that just to get a free pair that he could sell for profit later. He looked sincere and genuinely happy in the end there. I hope it's the latter.

I hope he put that great soles to good use until it's worn down.

Here's hoping!

-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.