Ads Top

Another unfortunate first. | Journal

obligatory journal 519
Dear Diary #130 | February 29th, 2024
I had to write this down because I had to stand up for what I believe was right.

If something is not right by me, it is my responsibility to at least acknowledge it and do something about it/

I did... but it's not that big of a deal in hindsight.

To me at the time though it was, since I am not a confrontational person at all.

It was about the food that I got at the usual place on my home from watching Dune Part 2.

It had always been great every time that I ordered it... until that day.

Everything looked right, with maybe a couple of changed ingredients from the usual and the muted colour of the gravy looking back retrospectively, but when I tasted it... it was bland.

It didn't taste like it was usually before... I guess the seasoning was off.

The thickness was good... it was just the taste.

At that moment, I think I needed to do them a favour since it's my usual pitstop for years now and I want them to be mindful of their products because I it might affect their business in the end after all.

I just mentioned it to the cashier at the end after I paid for the dish by asking if they changed their chef or change the recipe since my last visit.

It's not something that I am proud of but I think it is essential to let them know.

P.S. It did cross my mind to call the waiter after I took that first bite... but I thought I might as well finish it since I am already hungry and I would be full by the end of it, if not fully satisfied per usual.
  
- - -
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.