Ads Top

"... No, William, true power doesn’t need to be seen. ..."

"You seem to think that power comes from other people’s perception of you. From recognition or applause but… that’s not true power. ..."  "... I’ve traveled across this country. I’ve hunted down everybody who played a part in Christine’s death. Everybody who exposed her to a toxin that led her to get sick. And I did this because I too made a promise, William. To my wife as she lay dying in my bed that I would combat injustice. For our son. For everyone’s children."

Custom POPs 2643 [Custom] <sketch> Jordan Mahkent a.k.a. Icicle
portrayed by Neil Jackson [Stargirl{May 18th, 2020->}
That ice CG is really exceptional!
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.