Ads Top

* Chucka, chucka, chucka, chucka, chucka, chucka, chucka, chucka *

obligatory journal 350
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #02 (30 | 78 | 181)
-'m'
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
I think I did... once...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Now I'm almost exclusively jogging... wanted to change it up.

#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Let's keep a tally, shall we? Start it slow with four... and then seven! +3!
11 | 4 | 7
#4 pray full for the whole year
Thankfully my body clock is all good now... now to actually make it count is another matter altogether.
#5 giving back to the community
...

#6 going out of my comfort zone
I should count here as well, right?
At least I can be a bit consistent.
5 | 

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.