Ads Top

* Chucka, chucka, chucka, chucka, chucka, chucka, chucka *

obligatory journal 343
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #29 (77 | 180)
Nah.
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Well... didn't end the year as high as I wanted. At least I'm on a roll, somewhat! 
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Jog and jog. Maybe putting the basketball at the side a little bit... 

#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Three is a start. Seven is even better! Eight is the best! Ending the year on a high!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Almost...!
#5 giving back to the community
...

#6 going out of my comfort zone
Six caps and one mashup! Let's keep going up! And now, nine! One, there's one at least.
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.