Ads Top

As we are still... yet...

before - shake - partner
pet peeves Monday 073 you will be missed 006 & misc list 352

Will it really be done or...
Some more things...:

#016: a travel in time
Ever since the social distancing has been a norm now, I can't help myself from thinking about it every time I see any close contact between people, from hugging, touching or even being in close proximity with each other. I flinch slightly every time...

#017: put it in there!
Speaking of which, I miss handshake and now looking at how things go, I will be missing for a whole lot longer even after the lockdown. Handshake is a sign of respect here in Malaysia and while we can still give a respectful nod and wave as a safer alternative, there's no replacing the warmth of another human's hand against yours.

#018: through thick and thin
When you have significant others living with you, you can be safe around each other after both of you do not show any symptom after three weeks. I do not count my younger brother as a decent replacement of having another close person that you can go through this lockdown together. It makes me want to go all out after this!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.