Ads Top

As... we... are... still... contained...

basic - online - auditory
pet peeves Monday 073 you will be missed 005 & misc list 349

It will be until the end of the month here, for now at least, so...
Some petty things that I miss...:

#013: stripped down
I miss the more produced talk shows but the silver lining is I can see how each show is uniquely producing their own shows remotely; from their own houses and even in the woods.

#014: stay on the line
When people contacting others online though, I miss the smooth conversations people could have face-to-face rather than leaving it to their own internet connection to keep steady during the recording. When they talk over each other and there's some awkward silence between them, that's where I miss it the most.

#015: listen up
This goes to the podcasts as well and since they're also recording remotely and the results can be mixed. I miss the usually smooth listening experience before but I'm just so glad they could still put them up despite the lockdown. Thank you for keeping us entertained!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.