Ads Top

I guess so... | Journal

obligatory journal 494
Dear Diary #116 | November 08th, 2023

It was unfortunately too late for me to politely decline was I thought was a government courtesy call but rather an aggresive sale pitch for an upgrade of the gas barrel system i.e. the main head valve and its connecting hose. Everything she said made sense for me though so I don't have any way to dispute her claims and since there was an accident that involved gas barrel recently in the news, I guess it's better late than never for me to replace it since it's been over a decade now. I have been saving rather efficiently this month so I did have the budget to buy it, but I hope my father could reimburse the cost since it's not included in what I need to take care of initially. I guess the tuition fee I got in advance is a blessing in disguise, then! 

- - -
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.