Ads Top

Since 2018... | Menu List | Food Journal

To Do List 002 & obligatory journal 489
Never been into cooking before... until it was absolutely necessary for me to do so ever since my mother's passing right before the quarantine. Cooking for myself should be easy enough since I know my own likes and dislikes, but since my younger brother is included under this same roof, it's been a... journey. Now I want to see how good I've been catering to both of our tastes by first listing all of the dishes that I could cook by learning by myself.

Okay, let's see...:
1. Plain Rice
2. Ayam Masak Merah (Bought)
3. Nasi Lemak [Anchovies, Eggs, Nuts, Sambal, Cucumber]
4. Fried Rice [Vegetables, Hot Dogs]
5. Fried Chicken & Fried Rice (Bought)
6. Fried, Poached & Scrambled Eggs
7. Fried Chicken
8. Maggi [Poached Eggs]
9. Pizza [Cheese, Vegetables, Hot Dogs, Condiments, Sauce]
10. Char Kue Tiow [Shallots, Taugeh, Daun Serai, Kicap, Oyster Sauce, Eggs]
11. Fried Banana
12. Cekodok
13. Burger [Onion, Eggs, Hot Dogs, Condiments, Patty]
14. Roti Telur [Bread, Eggs]
15. Grilled Cheese [Cheese, Mayonnaise, Onion]
16. Ayam Masak Kicap [Fried Chicken, Santan, Kicap, Cinnamon, Cengkih]
17. Roti Jala
18. Pancake
...

Hm... I thought there was more... What else...?

---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.