Ads Top

Knock, knock.

obligatory journal 470
Dear Diary #101 | November 21th, 2022
I didn't think it would happen anywhere close to my vicinity, but I guess so.

My neighbour on my right actually had a number of ghost encounters for months now, even a sighting by one of her grandchildren. This is a new neighbourhood that's built on a bare land of a forest, so I don't think it's from a past tenant or something... but according to our beliefs here, it could be djinn that finally making themselves known for some reason or by the Malayan beliefs, it was someone using dark magic by controlling being from beyond the veil and didn't dispose of them properly.

She did visited a religious school last week and had an ustaz making a house call just this morning to cleanse the house so to speak. If the entity moved to my house, I guess I'll finally see a ghost with my own two eyes.

Cross that off my bucket list! 

- -
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.