Ads Top

... And then...

obligatory journal 332
Dear Diary #047 | November 25th, 2021

Hm...

Yeah.

I went to watch Encanto last Thursday and it was worth the four hours journey back-to-back to me.

Unfortunately had quite the headache that night that I just couldn't sleep it off... a couple of Panadol Actifast solved it for me. Actually, there was an incident going back home that might added to that.

I helped another motorist that ran out of fuel by pushing him with my left leg on the right back passenger leg rest, going slowly since I didn't want him to bump into me and cause an accident.

Well...

... the thing was he's a bit unstable, to say the least.

I helped a couple of guys before and they would be grateful for the help and just keep the bike steady and quiet throughout the push. This particular guy though was quite... hysterical from the start. I actually passed by him on the side road the first time before I decided to turn back and help him.

He calmed down a bit at the start but then not even a quarter in the journey, he began swerving wildly and I had to remind him to stay straight at the side.I noticed then that his front tire was wobbly which contributed to it, and I could see he was trying his best to keep it straight.

But then... he started to have emotional breakdown every now and then. I don't mind it as long as he kept it straight, but he didn't! He swung his arms wildly to the sides, even not holding onto the bike handles!

Had to raise my voice a couple of times and then in soft to calm him down as well... there were a number of near misses just as the sign of the nearest gas station and thankfully we reached it safely, and I could finally breathed a sigh of relief.

After he assured me he could get back home safely even with the flat tire since it's close by, I gave him five bucks for the fuel and be on my way...

--

Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.