Ads Top

Whoosh!

obligatory journal 278
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #18 (66 | 169)
I don't want to curse. I've been doing so much so in real life recently...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
... For just one day though... Dang it! Man... man, man... man, man, man... Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay.
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Missed just a couple of days of step counts and exercises but the whole one month schedule was still a tremendous success! The stomach is still a hard nut to crack, so to speak. Still going strong despite not being able to play basketball with others anymore... only jogs would do and weight exercises to follow. A day of rest in between would be appropriate. Starting the month with a streak of jogs is great, but quite tiring... my soles had never been this sore!

#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
How about that... Just one less! From strength to strength! Getting that beautiful colourful/ colourless pattern to boot! Another one less, at least. The streak is back! Only one less... good enough! Starting another streak!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Still... on going... Not perfect, but trying to keep it going. Okay, it was good. Great, great. Not starting Syawal well, I had to say... Has been two week doing great now. Get a good streak going.
#5 giving back to the community
...

#6 going out of my comfort zone
One over! Even better. From seven to thirteen, baby! Now is eight. Good. Uh, just one less. Need to pick up on the colours... Now to half! And even one better! From fifteen to six. Good followup, to me. Awesome, a streak!

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.