Ads Top

The fourth! D'oh!

obligatory journal 261
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #14 (62 | 165)
I thought it was out already!
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
I actually did, once! For just one day though... Dang it! Man... man, man... man, man, man... Okay.
#2 weekly adequate exercises
I won't be able to keep it up now that they're all back in school, hopefully safely, but I would treasure that stretch fully. It's more of the same despite starting fasting, but with a set schedule now. So far, so good... Good, good... Good? It was hard!!! Getting into the groove then.

#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Going from half to half again! At least it is something of a streak! Half up! It's a streak of halves! And another six! Uhh, finally down to four... and back to half! Add nine to that! How about that...
#4 pray full for the whole year
Doing better than before... and then stumbled across the finish line. Finally a good week. And another. The first week of Ramadhan has started really well. Still... on going... Not perfect, but trying to keep it going. Okay, it was good.
#5 giving back to the community
...

#6 going out of my comfort zone
From ten to twelve! That's so many! Six is plenty considering the week I had... From six to eleven! Heck yeah! Divided by two... still good! One over! Even better. From seven to thirteen, baby! Now is eight. Good.
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.