Ads Top

Finally!

obligatory journal 092
Welded Back Together
Finally! It had been a long time coming... the steel rim had been disconnected from its welds because of some irresponsible being who hung from the net too hard just to live up something he saw on TV without thinking of the repercussion. It had been months until I decided to call a local welding shop to weld it back together but then I had to wait again for the workers to come by themselves. Time passed by and then the quarantine came, and two months had been added on top of it. Now the restriction had been lessen here in my country, I decided to try my luck again and called the shop yesterday, and I was in luck that the actual welding actually happened in the morning. Using the electricity from the nearby surau, the boss welded the rim back together and then added to the welds on the other side for good measure, just to be safe. Now trying to put on actual new nets on them was another matter, and finally able to secure at least one on the far side after much hassle. Good for a first timer!
While the ladder is quite light for its stature, it was still hurting my hand to bring it on the bike from my home and back. I'm hopeful that my effort here would be appreciated by all these youth and it would last for a long... time!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.