Ads Top

Accidental collision. | Journal

obligatory journal 485
Dear Diary #110 | March 22nd, 2023
It's always the knee!

I'm not the most agile player on the court but I do move around if I wanted to to make space for myself or to pass to others... and it's just part of the risk of the sport to tumble down and scrape yourself.

And I did just that, when I was trying to go for a loose ball and accidentally bumped into another person and just crushed myself down onto the concrete... Thankfully, it's only a minor scratch on the left knee and surprisingly the left shoulder as well. Since I'm left handed, I guess I was reaching out with my dominant hand and that part will always meet the ground first if I happened to tumble down, which I did here.

Thankfully, my pants survived without suffering any tear at all!

- - -
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.